Sunday 5 December 2010

Movie Recommendation to have a good laugh: Due Date (2010)



We went yesterday to see this movie by chance, we I saw Robert Downie Junior and Zach Galifinakis on it, I thought " this one has to be a good one" and I wasn't wrong. I don't need to introduce the superb actor Robert Downie Junior, I guess you know him already and Zach, a few may remember him from the hilarious movie " the hangover ", well if he made you laugh then, you will laugh again with this movie!

Don't expect a deep ,complicated story, if you go to see " Due Date" just expect to be entertained and suffer with "Peter" (Robert D. Junior's role), the eccentricity of the character of Ethan Tremblay (Zach's role) and his cute dog. Of course you have to see thi movie in English to get the true essence of their humor, avoid any translated version. Sit back and relax and let me know if you liked it or not!

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...