Sunday 26 December 2010

Memorable songs in my life: Stevie Wonder! "Part'time lover"




When I was a kid, i used to play my vinile records and picture myself at a party surrounded by friends , I used to imagine the little school kid i liked, came to me and asked me to dance! Stevie was one of the singers who made me use my imagination, now as a grown-up I don´t need to picture myself and i actually try to party from time to time!as a kid it was not so easy, specially because i was a bit shy, too..!


If you want to listen to some 80ies hits you can do it for free on:

http://www.4radios.com/

!! Viva los 80ies!!

happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...