Tuesday 21 December 2010

Feliz Navidad a todos desde Dublin! Merry Xmas everybody from Dublin!



in English (SPanish version below)

I'm not going to be very original but it's a must to wish you all a Merry Xmas and a very successful year 2011 (is this the year of the end of the world?lol). Enjoy it wherever (specially my world travellers friend!) and with whoever you are,don't eat too much and don't drink too much wine! For those of you who are lucky enough to be with their families, enjoy every moment because some people are not so lucky and have to be appart from their families or some people no longer have some important family members in this world... In my case, I have some magical moments on my mind, like my daddy eating langostinos non-stop at the front of the table with all my sisters and my mother and cat under the table or spending Xmas with my beloved grandparents in Jaca (Huesca). I'll not be able to share these moments in person anymore but i have them always with me. Merry Xmas to you all!!! I love you all!!! I hope you like the picture i have chosen from one window shop in Dublin.

En espa~nol:

No voy a ser muy original pero queria desearos a todos una feliz Navidad y un a~no lleno de 'exitos en el 2011 (ups, este no era el a~no en el que se acababa el mundo?jaja). P'asadlo bien donde quiera que est'eis (especialmente mis amigos viajeros!) y con qui'en est'eis, no com'ais ,ni beb'ais demasiado vinito! Para aquellos que tienen la suerte de pasar estas fiestas con sus familias, disfrutad cada momento porque no todo el mundo tiene esa suerte y le toca estar apartados de su familia o tambi'en hay gente que ya no puede estar m'as con queridos miembros de la familia que ya no est'an m'as en este mundo. En mi caso, yo tengo momentos grabados en mi memoria, como mi padre comiendo langostinos sin parar presidiendo la mesa familiar con mis hermanas,mi madre y mi gatita por debajo de la mesa o las navidades en Jaca (Huesca) con mis queridos abuelos que tanto me ense~naron. Desafortunadamente, yo no podr'e vivir m'as esos momentos en vida pero siempre los llevar'e conmigo. Una feliz Navidad para todos!! os quiero a todos!!! espero que os guste la fotillo que he puesto de un escaparate de Dublin.

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...