Saturday 6 October 2012

Movie recommended ( Great!): Looper (2012) by Belén Delgado

Totally recommend this film for lovers of science fiction movies like us! To me I rate it as 100%!! I can't say that it's 100% original though, it has some parts that reminded us of Terminator, I don't blame them since almost everything has been already shown in the cinema throughout the years. I actually think is very good that take previous films as an inspiration and improve them with better effects and some twists. I do not want to tell you much about "Looper" so that you can go and see it like me without knowing what to expect. The only thing I can tell you is that even though I hate Bruce Willis, he's very good  in it (of course there are a couple of scenes with the "Die hard" feeling of "shoot that no-one can kill me lol) and unrecognizable  (due to his looks in this film with a different nose) Joseph Leonard Gordon-Levit plays the role of the assassin brilliantly. Some of the highlights of the film for me, again without telling you much: The scenes of the little boy in the house  and the scene at the end. This little boy has a terrible evil look (I would be worried if he was my son). Of course, no need to say that you need to see this film in the big screen to get into the effect of travelling back and forth to 2072 ( don't bother to see it in a computer ). This is definitely one film that I'll see again and that I'd like to have in my collection of dvd's : LOVED IT!!!



No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...