Monday 6 August 2012

The Dark Knight Rises (2012) - Uhm still not very convinced.. sorry


I actually saw this movie one weekend ago, I have been thinking about it since then to see what I actually think of it but no, I still don't feel like writing much about it. I found it too long, the story didn't get me, the only thing that I enjoyed was seeing Christian Bale in the batman suit in action because I'm a big fan of him. I was nicely surprised to see "500 days of Summer" actor: Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Michael Cane, I'm a big fan of both of them which was a definite plus for me. The effects were good, can't deny that, I can't say that I didn't like the film either, the only sentence that comes to my mind is that, it was too long and that the bad guy "Bane" played by Tom Hardy,was very hard to understand when he talked, we actually found it funny sometimes because we could not understand what he was saying lol. If I recommend it? Yeah, it's a film you have to see, specially if you are a batman fan (otherwise, don't bother..),.I must be weird because I did not love it like most of the people I know but this is my opinion.  My review, not very deep either but I don't feel like writing more about this film.. maybe i had too high expectations... , don't know

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...