Sunday 13 February 2011

Never Let Me go (2010) ...


Gee..I do let you go indeed!! in one word: BORING!!! I didn't get the moral of the story and i didn't even get into the story at all,not convincing,not a good idea behind the script.. I wonder if they have respected the real plot of the novel from Kazuo Ishiguro that it's based on, not very motivated now to read it,anyway. Not very impressed by Keira Knightley's performance either, she is very pretty but she cannot act. In my opinion, only the British actress Carey Mulligan did her part but this didn't win me over. Don't waste your time going to see this film.. HONESTLY! If anyone liked this film please explain to me the reason why..

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...