Sunday 6 February 2011

Hereafter (2010)


And I should have checked before that Clint Eastwood was the film director of this movie, oh gee it was very slow! I wanted to come from the hereafter to take some action, some spirit killing someone alive or something!! gee!! The most exciting part for me was the beginning and I could predict what was going to happen with the twin boy, Jason, and i hate predictable films. I have mixed fillings about this film,still not sure whether i liked it or not (Andres has the same problem).On top of that, I had a freaky seating next to me in the cinema who didn't stop eating popcorn and made very weird noises while chewing (i wanted to send him to afterlife too lol) I think if Bardem's film "Biutiful" wouldn't have been sold out, I would have invested better my time watching this film rather than "Hereafter". I'd classify it as an o.k . movie to watch on t.v.. Nothing special for me, not even Matt Damon's role convinced me. Sorry Clint.. I also hated the cheesy end..

I hope to find tickets next time to see Beautiful!!! Next one on the list!

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...