Sunday 25 November 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breakdown part 2 (2012). Not convinced..


I have just seen that in rottentomatoes the audience gave it an 88%, I'm a fan of the saga myself but to me this movie was the worst of all the films of Twiglight, I kind of agree more with the critics that give it a 46%. I found it funny at times when I'm not sure the intention was to be funny, it's was just an effortless attempt to portray the same vampire characters! They even look tired themselves to be in another film. The love scenes between the 2 main protagonist were a bit far too cheesy; the scene with the vampires coming from different parts of the world, when they show the Irish ones, some part of the audience ( even ourselves) started laughing because of course they were so prototype (of course, with ginger hair ..), like the rest of the other vampires they showed. I can't say I didn't like the film at all because actually I was surprised by how the scene of the fighting among all the vampires ended (you will, too once you see it) and I like seeing again , specially , Jacob, Taylor Lautner ( I know, I could be his old sister lol) and the rest of the good-looking vampires. Last but not least, for those who are thinking that this was the last film of the series.. dream on!! I do not think so!! Can't wait to see the next week with Jacob dating Bella's daughter, what a soap-opera lol!! Don't get me wrong, I still have a teen side of me and I don't regret having seen this film but if you are not a fan of the saga, don't go, it's not a good movie, dialogues are not clever and the plot lacks action and even a bit of creativity..., it's only for people like me that wanted to see them on the screen again ..

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...