Sunday 4 November 2012

2 very bad movies I have seen recently in the cinema.. avoid them

A bit embarrassed to admit that I have seen the following 2 movies I'm going to mention but I have to keep loyal to my new year's resolution to write about all the films we see throughout the year (good or bad) in the cinema; take this post as a warning so that you don't waste your time seeing any of the 2 following films:

cheap American comedy with Adam Sandler " That's my boy ". Really I just want to forget I went to see it.. not many comments, if I could rate it with a minus, it would be a minus 100 ... :-(

The other not great film but I have to say at least I found it a bit better (only a bit) is : " For a good time, Call ..". I knew it was not going to be great but it happened to be the only one showing at 19.00 yesterday and I didn't want to be waiting for one hour and half to see " Rust and bone" (I'm going to see it today, by the way). Well the conclusion is I should have waited lol. another movie to forget.. (have to say though that the cinema was packed.. i think some other people had the same problem as me, they wanted to go to the cinema at 19.00..)

No worries people as you know I'm a member of the cinema and I can go as many times as I want due to having the membership, so this is why sometimes i make the wrong choice to see a bad film... You are warned , now..





No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...