Saturday 25 February 2012

Movie Recommendation : The Muppets (2012)


It's unbelievable how the muppets show created by Jim Henson in 1955 is still a big hit and kids from our generation know them!They were so excited to see Piggy on the big screen as I was! (lol). As a muppets' fan, this movie did not disappoint me at all. Just to see them again reunited was such a great joy! The audience who went to see this film was a mixture of all ages and everybody was smiling ! It was not the typical kids' movie, it was done in a fun and witty way. No need to say that the protagonists Jason Segel & Amy Adams played an excellent role. Some of the highlights of the film for me: The song "I'm a muppet, I'm a man (lol!)" ,seeing Mrs Piggy & Kemit again and the group "The moppets" ,lol!! It's also cute how the film starts with the story of Walter and his love for the muppets show. I ain't going to tell you more, go and see it!!! Don't miss it and if you have kids, take them! They will love it!

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...