Friday 17 February 2012

Jack & Jill (2011)


I'll not need to write much about this film, in a few words: "Neither Jill nor Jack"! None of the roles convinced me!! I went to see this film knowing it was not going to be very good (believe me it was not my choice to see this) but at least I expected to find it funny..; well ,no!! I actually found it very boring! Now I understand why the actor Adam Sandler was also one of the writers of the script..gee he should stay away from the writing thing. To me it was a cheap copy of Eddie Murphy's movie when he played different characters (female and male) but of course Adam cannot get to Eddie Murphy's level, I'm sorry. So no, in a nutshell, do not even waste your time going to watch this movie, it has a bunch of silly American jokes in it lacking originality and wit.

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...