Tuesday 16 August 2011

Recommended song: Called out in the dark (new single from Snow Patrol!)


I have listened to this song a couple of times on the radio in the car and today i have decided that it was about time to know the name of the song! Not only i found that out but i have also found this karoke-like video and now i can sing along!! yeahhhhhh!! i know,i know that i can't sing but dont worry only y neighbours can hear me,no complaints so far lol I hope you enjoy this song from this alternative rock band from Northern Ireland :Snow Patrol (Gee all the music talent is in this country!!!) isn't it nice??!!!! I think i need to see them in concertttttt, this will be my goal next year!



No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...