Sunday 14 August 2011

Movie recommended: Bridesmaids (2011) HAHAHAHAH


This film wasn't actually on my movie "wish list" but I'm very happy that we went to see it on our Cinema marathon day! Just what i needed laugh out loud again lol but this time even louder than with "horrible bosses". It's incredible how movie scripts can have jokes in them that you haven't seen before. If you want to seat back & be entertained this is the film for you! Do not expect a deep plot or an unpredictable end but just expect to see funny scenes with very funny girls. To me,my favorite actresses were: Christen Wiig & Melissa MacCarthy. This group of bridesmaids with very different personalities will make you laugh, I assure you. Some of my fav bits: The scene in the car with Christen playing Annie andRose Byrne, playing Helen when they were trying to get the cop's attention; One of the first scenes with the same 2 girls saying the speeches for the bride to be (hilarious!). The scenes on the plane to Vegas with the different girls were very funny ,too and of course the scenes at the shower party, I would have reacted like Annie did LOL and of course the scenes were they were trying on the bride maids dresses, Melisa MacCarthy was just HILARIOUS lol, I could actually go on writing about funny moments and this does not happen often with funny films!! Another nice surprise I got from this movie was to listen and see after so long to the 80ies group Wilson Philips and their song " hold on"! gee im old that i know them!!

Don't think much about it because it has been in the cinema for 3 weeks now!

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...