Tuesday 5 July 2011

Recommended group: The Coronas, pure Irish talent!


Those who know me know how versatile i am in relation to music, in general, i like almost all type of music and I can appreciate what is good (also what is bad lol), so I wanted to share with you my last discovery, the Irish group: The Coronas! I don't need to write much, only that they are a very talented pop-rock group, if you live in Ireland and have a chance to see them, don't miss it! They are great live, I can confirm it! Their debut was in 2007 and I have been lucky enough to see them at the aviva stadium with the Script last weekend. They are performing again in Ireland on the 22 of July in Marlay park, tickets are available in ticketmaster! So if you don't know them yet, you will from now on, just check this video (They played this song at the aviva Stadium and everybody was singing along, i felt embarrassed because i didn't even know the group!! gee shame on me!!):




No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...