Sunday 4 August 2013

You have to love it: Monsters University (2013)

And last week, I left my keys at home .. so what did I do? I went to the cinema!! So I chose this one "Monsters University". Who doesn't love a good Monsters movie? They are so cute!! I love the similarities they make between their Monsters world and real life. It's a perfect film to bring your kids, adults will enjoy it, too! If you have seen any of the previous films with the Monsters in it, you will know that their goal is to scare kids at night and they study for it to become better at it this is why they go to the university. The one who gets the loudest screams from the kid wins! Competition starts with a few nerds monsters who will show the rest how to compete! A good film to smile with pop-corns and a coke in the cinema! Full of lively colors with entertaining monsters of all shapes ! I'll score it with a 7,5 , in rottentomatoes the audience scored it with 85% and critics with 78%. I don't tell you anything else so that you can go and enjoy it.



No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...