Sunday 17 February 2013

Superb Spanish film : El Cuerpo (The body) 2013

Yesterday we had the privilege to see the Spanish film "El Cuerpo" as part of the Jameson International Film festival in Dublin. I knew it was going to be good but I didn't expect to love it so much! It's a thriller about a corpse that disappears from the morgue. It's a very intelligent and original film , you do not expect how is going to end, at all and all the actors for me are brilliant in it, yeah even Belén Rueda that some people hate, I loved her performance of powerful woman. José Coronado plays very well the role of the police inspector. I don't want to tell you much so that you can go and see it knowing as little as I did, otherwise it will lose the thrilling effect! At the very end of the film , we all clapped and the three of us (Andresillo, Sergio and me) scored it with a 4 (maximum score), I do hope it's one of the films with the highest scores so that it's shown in the cinemas in Dublin and you can also enjoy it! So far you have to wait!


No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...