Sunday 15 July 2012

Music group recommended: Gossip

As you know, sometimes I recommend you groups I discover by chance. Well, this time it's the American-indie-rock "Gossip" founded in 1999. I'm sure you may have heard the song "Standing in the way of control" which was a major hit in u.k. and Ireland not so long ago. What I wanted to share with you is one of their new songs that I particularly love, it's catchy and original: "Moving in the right direction". I'm sharing their video with you so that you can see that also they way they look it's not conventional with their lead singer, Beth Ditto not being the typical hot-sexy girl that some groups have to catch fans' attention, she is just big in all senses, to me specially in talent! She should be an inspiration to those big women out there , she is all personality and has her own style. If you want to know more about them, they have their own facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/gossipmusic Below you can see their new song, I can't stop listening to it!!!

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...