Saturday 15 January 2011

Glee Serie Recommendation for musical lovers and Attention they are on Tour! (in Dublin in July!)


Some of you may know already the famous U.s. series of Glee produced by FOX but for those who do not know it yet, I wanted to recommend it to you if you are a fan of musicals like me. Glee's first season started in June 2009. The young cast of Glee do their own version of current hits and old ones from the 80ies like for example : "it's my life" by Bon Jovi, " Hello" by Lionel Richie and famous hit of the series " don't stop believing". The series mix comedy and drama with music and dance. My favorite characters are the attractive teacher played by Morrison, Rachel (played by Lea michelle,the lead singer), Finn (Played by Cory M) , Kurt who played the gay student ( starred by Chris Colfer)and Mercedes with her impressive voice (played by Amber R.). Of course I have to mention the coach Sue Sylvester (played by Jane Lynch), she is so mean and funny!!! In the series they usually pay tribute to some pop icons like Madonna, Britney Spears, Rhianna and Lady Gaga, they put their own style! I personally liked a lot the episode in tribute to Madonna, you can see a short footage of their version of vogue in this video.



All the cast can really sing and and dance and the can prove that on a world tour they are doing at the moment where they sing the most famous hits of the series. I'm going to be lucky to see them live in Dublin this July at the O2! I still can't believe that I have found tickets! I'm a big fan of Glee and to me to see the real actors live singing in front to me ,it's going to be an experience!

The series have a web page where you can see videos and photos and of course you can find them on youtube, too.

http://www.fox.com/glee/


No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...