Sunday 11 April 2010

a great artist Valerio Doval -


I have to thank my cousin, Inma for showing me the web page of a very contemporaneous and original Spanish artist from Valencia living currently in London: Valerio Doval. I haven´t seen any drawings like his before. Have a look at his different collections, I specially like "harlequin","circus pets" , "ghosts" and "haunted houses" below you can see one drawing belonging to this collection.http://www.valerodoval.com/Personal/index.html

I can´t wait to see any new piece of art coming from him! By the way you can buy his drawings online if they are not sold out,of course, many are!

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...