Tuesday 20 April 2010

Famous Painter in my family from my mother side: Enrique Larroy


I want to introduce you to my uncle´s abstract painting collections! Enrique Larroy born in 1954 has achieved national recognition having received numeours awards for his abstract and geometrical paintings full of colour and symmetry. This short article is dedicated to you Enrique, the whole familiy is proud of your talent! have a look , sure you have not seen anything like Enrique´s paintings before. By the way , i wonder why i haven´t inherited any of that painting talent! im unable to draw a simple house lol

http://www.enriquelarroy.com/01_2007-2010/01_pintura.php

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...