Thursday 27 August 2009

Group recommendation alternative rock: Madina Lake

I wanted to recommend you a group i discovered not long ago by chance. They are from illinois and play alternative rock music. A 4-member band Founded in 2005, they released their first album in 2007 "From Them, Through Us, To You ". I think that there is no point in writting more about a music group if you have not listened to them yet, this is my favourite song,enjoy it and judge for yourself!!:

let´s get outta here



I love having such a wide taste in music, i´m able to enjoy so many music styles!

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...