Tuesday 25 August 2009

4 weddings -> living tv show

This reality tv show is great to see how people really behave at weedings and how bitchy guests can be when judging it. 4 weddings are rated by 4 brides : venue,location,food ,dress and atmosphere. In the end, the wedding with the highest score wins a wonderful honey-moon. At first, when I saw the show advertised, i thought it was stupid but then I watched it once on living tv on Mondays at 21.00 and I got addicted to it lol. It´s not a very intellectual show but ideal to relax after a long working day. Every time i watch it i think..uhm what would my guests have said about my wedding..uhm..i guess i´ll never know..even good friends can get very critical..

you can get a glimpse of it here:

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...