Saturday 20 June 2009

A great video of the way the people look like in the Metro

A good friend of mine,Tati sent me this video that reminds me of my times in Munich when I used to take the underground ( U-bahn) and it was in silence, no talking and people looked very serious. I used to smile on my first days in the metro but then after years living there,in the end you look serious, as well!! and i you talk to your friend people look at you because in a way you broke the silence and quietness. The worst thing is to get used to that silence, as we did, because then you travel around the world and it´s very hard to find such a civilized and silence community!

This video is very original and shows what happens when someone breaks the normality on a metro trip! dont miss it!

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...