Monday 11 November 2013

Movie about Wikileaks : The Fifth State

I found the plot very interesting and I wanted to see it. It's hard to have an opinion about this film because it's not objective at all, it's totally against the founder of Wikileaks Julian Assange. I would have liked to have a more neutral story about it but no, it's clearly biassed. I was entertained but I always had a critical attitude about what I was watching. Probably , I'll never know what Julian Assange is like. Something that i cannot deny is the magnificent role of a British actor I admire: Benedict Cumberbatch, he really looked and acted like you have seen Julian at the different interviews. If you ask me if I recommend the movie? Well, I enjoyed it but I was skeptical about it. Hard to say, go and judge for yourself but do not believe everything you see.


No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...