Wednesday 17 July 2013

My favorite character from Glee found dead by Belén Delgado

This is the third post I write about Glee, the first one being about the series and how much i liked it and the second one a brief review of the concert I saw live in the O2 with the whole cast. I'm so glad I did not miss that concert, it was just like the tv series, full of positive energy and beautiful versions of famous songs combined with their dancing. What a shock this Sunday morning when I woke up, I checked my phone (as usual, it's the first thing I do lol) and I saw on the Facebook News Feeds that Cory Monteith was found dead at the age of 31 in a hotel room in Vancouver. I could just not believe it!! Such a young talented man!!! Another victim of vice! I will not be able to see him singing anymore with his partner and also member of the cast, Lea (Rachel in Glee). For me, Glee will never be the same without Finn (Cory's character). He was so nice, friendly and charismatic!! Why people are so fool to think that drugs can lead to anything good??!!! Cory, wherever you are right now, your soul and talent will remain , I'm watching videos where you were interviewed and gee you were so natural , handsome and young.. I can imagine how Lea is feeling.. if by any chance you read this Lea, you have the support of your Glee fans! Unfortunately we cannot control the wrong choices the person you love make ..



Here a video of his best performances, my favorite one is "we've got tonight" , "losing my religion"
"just the way you are"

and "Don't stop believing":



Here a link to my review of the Glee concert in Dublin:


http://avivihquesondohdiah.blogspot.ie/2011/07/glee-on-tour-in-dublin-o2-2nd-july.html

Here a video of Cori and Lea:




No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...