Wednesday 9 December 2009

Navidades sorprendentes! Santa Claus and the 3 wise kings exist!


English version: (Spanish version below)

Again by chance, I found this web page where I could do personalized videos from the 3 wise kings and Santa Claus with my nephews names,age and things they do well and that they need to improve. The final results are magical! You can even upload a picture of the kid you want to address the video to. I hope that my nephews and nieces like them. If I had received a video like that where the 3 wise kings say my name ,age and have a picture of me, I would believe in them forever! again the magic of the internet!

http://www.navidadessorprendentes.com/ (videos can only be personalized in Spanish,sorry, i dont know any English version of it)

Spanish version:

Otra vez por casualidad ,encontré esta página web donde podía personalizar un video de los 3 reyes magos o papa noel con los nombres ,edad, cosas que hacen bien y que deben mejorar de mis sobrinos de manera gratuita. El resultado final es mágico!El video incluso puede incluir una foto del niño al que se quiere dedicar el video. Espero que a mis sobrinos les guste. SI yo hubiera recibido un video como este donde los 3 reyes magos dicen mi nombre,edad e incluso tienen una foto mia, habría creido en ellos para siempre! de nuevo la magia de internet! Si quieres crear un video para alguien especial mira en:

http://www.navidadessorprendentes.com/

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...