Tuesday 15 December 2009

The apprentice final, Ireland 2009


I have been following the Irish apprentice program for the last few months every Monday. 14 candidates started to compete to get the final position for 100,000 euros annually as an apprentice for the Irish millionaire Bill Cullen. Every week different business projects were presented by the contestants and every week one contestant was fired. This program was for business addicts like me that wanted to get an insight of how people work in teams within companies where competition is fierce.

MY favourite contestants were Breffny and Lucinda Kelly. To me Lucinda should have won because she has all the skills and never criticized any of the contestants and always delivered in every task. Breffny is not made for business world, very naif but such a funny guy and a good person.

Bill was very straight forwrd with his criticism regarding the contestants I was sometimes stressed thinking houw would i handle such harsh criticism (i know i´m masochistic..)

I wasn´t fond of any of the finalists but if you make me choose Steve Rayner like BIlla said had much more integrity than Stephen which muscles didn´t let him think from time to time.., he was cold like ice!!

Please even if you are not a fan have a look at the minute 7.55 from this video, something unexpected happened at the lunch of the last project for the finalists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7isQNht43w

I will miss watching the candidates every week!my husband met the other day Stephen so I hope to be lucky and meet any of the contestants in Dublin one day!

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...