Tuesday 19 February 2008

Movie review: El orfanato The orphanage (English only)

English Version

I wanted to write a few lines about a very good Spanish movie I saw yesterday as part of the Dublin International Jameson Festival. It was so thrilling that i couldnt move from my seat..,you do not know what is going to happen next and how is going to end. I haven't seen for a long time a whole audience clapping after a movie has ended.Only one thing,if you adopt a child once and he starts saying tha he has invisible friends and he wants you to play with them, please play! I agree with the movie that when someone dies in a very dramatic way something stays with us..call it ghost,call it spirit but something stays.If you have the chance to go to see this movie (the orphanage)in a big screen don't miss it!

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...