Sunday 12 May 2013

Excellent Film: Star Trek into the darkness (2013) by Belén Delgado

What an amazing film!!! The crew of the enterprise takes you to a different dimension, always being faithful to the original series. I personally have a strong link to Star Trek because people used to say that my father looked similar to Spock. Even the original Spock (actor, Leonard Nimoy) has a short scene in the film. I found it fascinating, very original with great effects. I loved the way London will look in the future according to this film, I could definitely see it like that. The mixture between humans and not humans and different planets. I even found the fights they had elegant and not too over the top. My favorite character is definitely the bad guy, Kahn, played by superb British actor Benedict Cumberbatch (I usually find the bad guys the most interesting characters in a film!). The way he looks and the way he talks, it is just what a bad guys in a science'fiction movies should  look like!!! No disrespect to Zachary Quinto playing the XXIth Spock but I do not think he is to the level of the original Spock, although he tries hard and I still loved the movie! Chris Pine also plays an excellent role as the captain of the crew. Star Trek into the Darkness, made me disconnect and be transported to another world, i truly enjoyed it and it even had a comedy touch!  . I do hope there are many more Start Trek films to come!!! The audience in rottentomaotes score it with a 99% for me it´s a 100%!! My husband also loved it.  I don´t want to reveal any more details so , go and see it!

I leave you with a video I found of the original Spock:




No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...