Saturday 26 January 2013

Very nice Kids movie: Wreck it Ralph! (2013)


And I started the year watching the first movie in Córdoba, Spain, with my niece , husband and nephew. I'm not usually into Disney cartoon movies , in general but I made the effort just to share some quality time with my niece and nephew, as I don't get many opportunities to spend time with them. We bought the essential: 2 big packages of pop corns and a few soft drinks. My nieces didn't even talk during the movie which is a good sign, don't you think?. We also enjoyed it very much. It has a very original plot: The bad guy of a video game (Ralph) who doesn't want to be bad anymore and wants to become more popular. There will be a few adventures to become a good guy. A few funny scenes such as a kind of "alcoholic anonymous" meeting but not for alcoholic but for "bad video games guys who have psychological issues" (lol) I ain't telling you anymore so that you go and see it, specially if you have kids or if you like this type of children films.

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...