Sunday 1 April 2012

A ver special place closes down: La Cala

I wanted to dedicate a few lines in my blog to say good-bye to one very special place for me in Dublin, to me the most typical Spanish bar that made me feet at home when I needed to have a real tapa and a glass of wine: La Cala. Yesterday, they closed their business and on Friday I had the chance to have the last tapa of their famous croquetas, patatas bravas and lomo in a Pedro Ximenez sauce with pudding as a dessert accompanied by a glass of tinto de Verano. I still can't believe that I'll not be able to go there anymore. I wanted to thank every single employee of this bar from the owners , to the cooks and waiters. Specially to the cooks! I loved the paellas there, the calamares, the pan tumaca, the pinchitos..

I have organized different work dinners in there and they have done everything to made us feel comfortable, even personalized menus. Every single meal there was special and you will be missed. I wanted to wish you the best of luck in your future and even though you have to close, do not hesitate that there are costumers out there that will notice your absence.




Farewell..Big Hug

Despedida.. Gran abrazo

No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...