Sunday 12 July 2015

A couple of movies I have seen: "Magic Mike XXL"& "Ted 2" by Belen Delgado

A couple of more movies I have seen:

"Magic Mike XXL" -> Well what I can say about this film, I knew it was going to be bad but I was not expecting to be bored at some parts of the movie. Channing, I love your dance moves but you are such a bad actor.. OMG. There was not much dialogue but when there was, it was bad. Anyway, I had a smile on my face when there were dance scenes of the guys, yeah, I'm simple and easy to please but I don't see those type of guys dancing as male entertainment that often. Usually the real ones as tacky and I do not find them very attractive. My favourite scene was the one in the petrol station, when one of the guys is challenged to make smile the grumpy cashier from the petrol station with his dance moves. That was funny lol. If you ask me if it's worth it to see this movie, well ,no, not really but I didn't want to miss it , so I didn't!. See below photo of my 3 favourite ones from the movie.



"Ted 2" -> I really liked the first movie and I thought I was not going to like this one, well, I actually laughed and out loud. Ted is hilarious, what a nasty Teddy Bear. I'm not going to ruin the funny scenes so that you can go and see it. Of course, TED 1 is much better but you will be entertained with this one, too.


No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...