Sunday 25 May 2014

Gate Theatre: An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde by Belen Delgado

In order to keep records of the movies and plays that I go to , I'd like to remember An Ideal Husband that I went to see last month. I admire Oscar Wilde and i'm never tired of listening to his brilliant dialogues ahead of time and its witty and irony. I enjoyed the play very much, it took us back to another time with the beautiful dresses and changes in the stage. The main protagonist, Martin Rea, is so hilarious!! The theatre was packed, as it always is when there is an Oscar Wilde play on stage. What a mixture of romance, comedy and criticism of the society of that time. Class!




No comments:

Do you want to feel with a very aesthetic movie?" Les jeunes amants" - The Young Lovers(2021)

  Year:  2021 Genre:  Romantic/Drama Critics point of view & My own:  Pages specialized in cinema reviews like IDMB give it a score of ...